Sunday, March 20, 2011

One Night Stand

Where should I start hmm?? Oh yeah!
It was a cold night when we went camping at PASIR RIS park. Wait, some back story first. Of course it's about a girl.Well I like her for couple of months, I haven't told what I felt about her. I'm occasionally with her. Like when we went church together, going with group of friends and etc. And this camping occurred few years back. 
She invited to go and help her to carry some equipments. Fast Forward now at the park, our group finished setting up everything. In my head this is the perfect opportunity to be with her. When the clock strikes 12 midnight, they invited a asshole to our camping and practical cock-block me. Exactly when he arrived at the scene, to her eyes I vanished, she treated me like a wind, as if I was not even there. I didn't slept that night, it was long rough night. It hurts!! I didn't slept because the girl is beside that asshole, so I stand guard, if something happen funny, I will beat the crap out of him. My fist are trembling and my chest is heaving. 
Morning, packing up the equipments, the asshole never helped, real prince you got there girl!

Well, I moved and accepted with got no future with chick.
BUT I WILL THE BEST DAMN THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO HER. 
THE WHOLE 10 MINUTES OF IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment