Friday, March 18, 2011

Maria Ozawa First Encounter


Well who doesnt know MARIA OZAWA? For the people who does not know her, well She is a japanese AV(Adult Video) star. And she's AWESOME. HAHA!! Don't get me wrong but I'm a wholesome guy :P

Let me tell you guys when is the first time I saw her video
When I was high school in sophomore year. I got my new cellphone. I was innocent that time!  Fun Fact! Actually my first video on my phone is a Hentai. Which a my classmate which a chick send to me via Bluetooth. 
But my friend show me a video and the title is "Angelica P. look like" I was mesmerize by her beauty and cuteness. SHE LOOK SO INNOCENT. 0.0 After I became a fan! :) haha!! I remember when we were on our classmate rest house(KUBO). We guys gang up and used my phone like a television and watched Maria Ozawa LOL!
She really look like Angelica Panganiban

YOU WILL BE THE JUDGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment